2011 Rangers/MLB Dates

Feb. 13, 2011Voluntary Spring Training reporting date for pitchers, catchers and injured players



Feb. 18, 2011Voluntary Spring Training reporting date for non-pitchers and catchers



Feb. 25, 2011Mandatory Spring Training reporting date for all players

My Pictures Slideshow

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well Cliff it was real....

Well it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the memories. I can honestly say in the short time you were here we had our ups and downs. I will say there is no way I could see you here in TX for 7 years with the back issues you are having and the way Nolan will want you to pitch. Did I want you here, well yeah, for the stupid money, well yeah but I have to say "things worked out for the best". Good luck and will beat you next year!

All my best...

No comments: