2011 Rangers/MLB Dates

Feb. 13, 2011Voluntary Spring Training reporting date for pitchers, catchers and injured players



Feb. 18, 2011Voluntary Spring Training reporting date for non-pitchers and catchers



Feb. 25, 2011Mandatory Spring Training reporting date for all players

My Pictures Slideshow

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh Yeah!

Your World Series Ticket Opportunity Begins Tomorrow


Congratulations! You are a winner for the 2010 Texas Rangers World Series Ticket Opportunity. We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to purchase up to four tickets for one potential game of the World Series at Rangers Ballpark before they go on sale to the general public.

Outstanding! I never win anything and I open up my email and find this. Now I would have liked to win tickets but hey, this is nice too.

No comments: