2011 Rangers/MLB Dates

Feb. 13, 2011Voluntary Spring Training reporting date for pitchers, catchers and injured players



Feb. 18, 2011Voluntary Spring Training reporting date for non-pitchers and catchers



Feb. 25, 2011Mandatory Spring Training reporting date for all players

My Pictures Slideshow

Monday, August 23, 2010

Your killing Me

Up or down, I watch every pitch, every play. I get so pumped watching the 3 run jack. I get so bummed seeing us get picked off at first! Being at the game and seeing us beat Boston in 11 with Cruz knocking one out was a thing of beauty. siting at home watching us loose 3 to the Rays and split with the O's well, I just hate it. I know we lost little ground but we should have put some distance there. I see the bone head base running plays and I just think how the lack of experience and polish is hurting right now. Don't get me wrong, Our Rangers, firing on all cylinders will beat any team in baseball but what about when we are not at our best. To me it is the ability to keep wining when you are not at your best that makes the great teams. There is much more ball to be played but time is slipping away. Lets bring it all together and bring it home! I love our Rangers but some days your just killing me!

No comments: